- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We may require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Services. In addition, we receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Services, you may be required to create an account (“Account”). If you create an Account you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name and email address, as well as a password that you will use for your Account (“Account Information”). You may also choose to provide additional Personal Information, such as your phone number, professional position, and profile picture, as part of the Account registration process and in connection with your ongoing use of your Account.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you contact us by calling one of the telephone numbers available on the Services, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser or system may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track End-Users’ movement on your website or application, and gather demographic information.
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through our Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Services, to contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding our Services and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information (or any information you submitted via the Services) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our agreements between us, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Twiggle, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with our Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Third Party Collection of Personal Information. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a user uses the Services.
Last updated: July 6, 2017