The VP Finance contributes to Twiggle by effectively managing all financial aspects of the organization. Reporting to the CEO you will be working directly with the entire leadership team to manage key aspects of our financial functions and processes. In addition, you will be responsible for deeply understanding the product and business, pushing for financial strength and excellence, and supporting the team with effective operational processes that drive both quality execution and growth.
Company Budget and Reporting: Ownership of all aspects of the company’s budget including:
- Working closely with the CEO to establish the framework and guidelines for the company’s financial strategy.
- Preparing the company’s budget and longer term forecasts in consultation/iteration with budget owners.
- Establishing controls and approval processes to ensure adherence to the budget.
- Financial reporting: reviewing monthly results and implementing a monthly variance report for internal use.
- Drive the preparation of CEO, board, and investor presentations and reporting out to the board on an as-needed basis
Financial Operations: Establishing and managing all aspects of Twiggle’s financial operations to delight internal stakeholders and ensure accurate financial records. This includes:
- All bookkeeping functions and management of internal Controller / Bookkeeper as and when relevant.
- Management of receivables and payables
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems
- Overseeing all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring timely and professionally run annual audit and tax returns (see below)
Financial & Legal Service Providers: Ownership of relationship and deliverables of all financial and legal service providers:
- Management of the annual audit and relationship with Twiggle’s external auditors.
- Coordinating the preparation of annual tax returns globally, tax studies and transfer pricing implementation.
- Ownership of all legal documents and supervision of all contractual negotiations at Twiggle, including the relationship with external law firms.
- Cash management and relationship with banks
Driving responsible growth: Taking an entrepreneurial approach to the role, while working collaboratively with the leadership team to get things done:
- Supporting and engaging with the rest of the team in related areas including revenue optimization, cost management, risk management, infrastructure development, and operational data analytics
- Pushing for financial strength and efficient use of our cash including managing and overseeing negotiations with all vendors / service providers to ensure effective expense management.
- Developing and advancing strategic initiatives that balance the company’s need to accelerate growth while maintaining financial responsibility
- CPA qualification is a must plus a degree from a leading university; MBA a plus
- 7+ plus years of financial management experience in the hi-tech industry, in Israel, Europe or the USA
- Experience as the senior finance executive in a growing start-up environment with international activity strongly preferred
- Proven record of successfully building and managing company-wide financial plans and working collaboratively with senior leadership
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Ability to develop relationships with management and to partner effectively with other department business units
- Great with both numbers and people
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects
- Ability to drive creative financial processes to solve business problems.
- English mother tongue or equivalent fluency
Interested in applying?
Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.