Twiggle is on a mission to create an online shopping experience that puts the customer first, by using natural language processing and machine learning to allow a search engine to mimic how an experienced salesperson would (and should) behave.
As one of the early members of the marketing team, you will lead various activities of content marketing, product marketing, and marketing automation. You will be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and position Twiggle as a thought leader in e-commerce search. We’re looking for someone who is both technical and an exceptional writer, self-motivated, highly driven, and basically brilliant who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into this fast-growing space.
This position is in Tel-Aviv.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and position Twiggle as a thought leader in e-commerce search.
- Develop and execute an aggressive and ambitious content strategy.
- Collaborate across teams and functions to deliver an effective content strategy to meet Twiggle’s business objectives.
- Measurement and optimization of the content strategy will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Work with top service providers including designers and writers, in addition to being expected to create weekly deliverables.
- 6+ years of marketing experience – a must.
- Native English speaker with a passion for creating written content
- Previous experience creating content (experience or training as a technology journalist, a huge advantage)
- Lead generation, qualification and email marketing system experience – a must.
- The ability to think and write strategically; experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the appropriate style, tone, and voice for various types of content.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Slideshare and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Proven ability to lead projects involving different teams in the company, including technical and sales teams.
Interested in applying?
Send your info to email@example.com.